1. Help Center
  2. P2P
  3. Dispute or Fraud Case

How do I cancel my dispute?

If you have started a dispute but changed your mind and want to cancel it, you can do so by contacting our customer support team. Notify them and explain why you would like to cancel your dispute appeal.