Your online security is of utmost importance to us here at Fasset. We are committed to the latest industry best practices to ensure your account security and integrity. However, no amount of security on our end can make up for failures in personal security practices.
Therefore, in order to maintain your account integrity, we highly recommend the following steps:
- Never allow anyone to create or manage an account on your behalf.
- Create a password that is long (at least 15 characters) and that is not used on any other website. Use a password manager if possible. Password managers help you keep track of all your passwords, and also generate hard-to-crack passwords.
- Enable two-step verification for all accounts. Two-step verification is an additional layer of security for your account. This works by requiring additional confirmation of your identity. Here's a guide to enabling google 2FA
- Make sure you only use devices you trust to login into your account.
- Beware of phishing scams. Fasset will never ask for your account details over email.