In this article, you'll learn how to receive cryptocurrency from an external wallet to your Fasset wallet. The process is very simple and we had made it convenient for our users in order to have a seamless experience.
You can receive cryptocurrency by providing the sender with one of the following:
- Wallet address
- QR code
Receiving Crypto1. Sign in to your account in the Fasset app.
2. Select Wallet or Fasset menu and choose to Receive crypto.
3. Select which crypto you'd like to receive and press continue.
4. In the Receive Crypto screen, you'll see Network options (drop-down lists). Choose the correct Network that matched your other external wallet or with the person who's sending you crypto.
5. Copy the wallet address & memo/tag address (if any) or you can download the QR code.
6. Make sure to read thoroughly the disclaimer section.
7. Click on share to send your receive address.
You're all set! Now you can receive crypto payments to the wallet address you've created.
Make sure you send the right currency with the right network of wallet addresses. If the network requires a memo/tag address, please include it because a destination tag/memo is a unique numerical code that is required for certain cryptocurrency transactions to go through successfully. If a transfer is made without or an incorrect destination tag/memo into Fasset, you will not be able to receive any of the transferred cryptos into your Fasset wallet and it is a very complex process to check and retrieve the crypto back. In the worst cases, you will not be able to get your crypto back and we do not want this to happen.