There are a number of payment methods that we offered for you to purchase cryptocurrency in Fasset Exchange. Unfortunately, depositing money through a direct bank transfer in your Fasset wallet is not supported yet at the moment.
You can purchase cryptocurrency with a minimum of $35 by using a supported payment method offered.
Supported Payment Method:
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Cash wallet (only if you have a balance in it)
Fees & Limit
- A fee will be charged for Visa/Mastercard and Apple Pay, transactions with 0.1-1% of spread & slippage.
- The transaction fee is provided on the final confirmation page and is visible before you complete the purchase.
- There are no hidden or additional fees and the total value shown on the Confirmation page is what Fasset will charge to your card.
- Depending on your card issuer's policy, they may charge additional fees for cash advances or online card purchases. These fees are independent of Fasset’s fee and are outside of our control.
Purchase and Transaction Limits:
- The minimum transaction amount is USD 35 and the maximum is USD 1000. These limits apply to all accounts and are subject to change - increase or decrease without prior notice.
- Purchase amounts count towards the total limit, including all amounts deposited via a bank transfer and instant wallets.
- A maximum of 5 transactions per day is allowed on the card.
- Card information is securely stored and displayed according to compliance regulations. Each new purchase will require 3DS authentication.
Failed or declined transactions
There are a number of reasons why a transaction could fail:
The browser or app was either closed or refreshed before the crypto order could complete.
Adverse market volatility, means we're unable to lock down a price.
Transactions can also be declined by your card issuer if:
They do not allow payments to crypto exchanges.
You input the wrong 3DS code.
If your card was charged but you did not immediately receive your crypto assets, the transaction will automatically be voided, please contact our support team if your transaction has not been voided or if the purchases continue to fail.